Agility, innovation, and collaboration
The pillars of our success are agility, innovation, and collaboration. These traits are replicated throughout all aspects at 365mesh. We offer employees a unique and stimulating working environment, allowing them to enhance their technological expertise by giving them access to endless opportunities. It is important for our employees to continue to improve their skills and expand their knowledge of the ever-changing digital environment.
Enjoy flexible leave 3>
365mesh employees highly skilled team members from around the globe, we understand the value of some down time.
Be healthy, not hangry 3>
Our office has game facilities and a kitchen filled with fruits and snacks for our employees to munch on.
Park your car for free 3>
Enjoy free and accessible parking at 365mesh office locations, 365mesh makes it easy to come into the office.
Work from home 3>
We provide virtual collaboration tools for teams to work together from diverse locations such as the home office or client sites.
- Work with designers & managers, Fullstack and Backend Engineers to build a next-generation IoT web application(s) with a focus on an extraordinary client-side experience
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Help to identify and communicate standard practices and methodologies for front-end engineering
- Interact with our back end systems
- 3+ years professional experience as a Front End Engineer
- Strong React skills – Context and Hooks
- Experience with CSS-in-JS frameworks (Styled Components, Emotion, etc)
- Experience developing rich applications with HTML/CSS/JS
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components, including appropriate testing
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or a related field
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with SVGs
- Experience with graphics programming
- An interest in interaction design